ok long tail did not make it. After a week of trying to save them all gave up and are back on the wheel of life to come back to us at some point. i tryed hard but what I did did not work. i am very said. 5 deaths in a few days is very hard to take. We have lost 5 baby kittens in a week and 1 big cat and lost pearl a few weeks ago. I am starting to hate life and the reasons that pets are take away from you when you open your heart up to love them.
I am thinking I will do no more cat rescues or dog rescues. I GIVE UP ON TRYING TO BE NICE
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry to hear this :-( I know it's hard. Just take some time and grieve. *HUGS*
Post a Comment