Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kittens

Ok the Kittens are very very little. Mom cat has no milk. So I took a trip at 9 tonight to Walmart to get kitten milk. I got home and got all 5 of them to take about an ounce. now to do that every 2-3 hours.
So wish Us luck. I would hate for any of them to not make it.
I hope to get mom cat in to the vet in 2 weeks to get her fixed so we have no more kittens.
I will post pic of the kittens in a few days if still with us. I sure hope i can keep the alive. I thought I was done with getting up every 2 hours tell I had grandkids lol

1 comment:

Todd said...

Oh my gosh, I hope you can play mommy well enough for them too. Good luck getting up every 2 hours.