Monday, October 09, 2006

4 new kittens

2 gray
1 black
1 red orange
that is what kittens we have so far.
I went at about 1 to go walk on my tredmill in the front room and mom cat was starting to have a kitten. So I moved her in to a box in my room So I could watch her and her not be right in front of the front door. Well Its about 5 pm now and we have 4 kittens so far I do not think she will have any more. All I asked her for last time was a gray bob tail kitten. Well this time all are bob tails but 1 and 2 of them are gray.
I will post pic as soon as she has them cleaned up and i have good light for the pic.

I better go walk now that I did not do it at 1. lol

No comments: