Friday, October 27, 2006

New cat pic.


Hi all Storm was home a few days due to rain in the area that he was working in and some trouble with his work truck.

The new med to try to help me breath better has not kicked in as of yet but hope it starts to work soon. still think the Dr is full of shit but what can I do.

We went to my mom's to help her with computer stuff. I think she is doing fine with her computer. She was setup to get DSL but the phone company has to run new phone lines for her so no telling when that will take place.

yesterday in the mail we got the 3 cake pans that Storm won on ebay. So today I am going to do the Tombstone cake for the kid's which I have this weekend. I baked the cake last night so it could set and cool over night so I can just take my time with it today. It has been 6 years since my last cake I decorated so this one might t urn out to be shit. I will Post a pic if it turns out cool if no pic in a few days it did not look good lol.

For some dumb reason I was sweeping the kitchen and I broke the broom so today I will go get a new one and a new mop so I can do the front room. When Storm got home the other day he said he was scared to use the kitchen because it was so clean. lol

Well the sucker I am has taken in some cats lol I will never say no more pets because that is when I get more lol. the pic on this post is of one of the new cat's. last night as the cake was cooking we were in our back room talking and we had the 3 dogs in and all the new cats were in the back room and it was funny to see the new cats and 3 dogs so close to each other. Jazzy which is Storms boxer is such a bay she looks at the new cat's and you can just see taht she wants to be friends and play with them. Well Dragon my dog just goes on with his life and does shit when it comes to a cat he might look at it when it moves but that is all. well katie is about the same way but she never moves guess that is because she is 8 years old now and just likes an easy life.

We did get some rain which is good. I would love it to rain tell monday for a few reasons. 1 we need rain and 2 if it rains Storm is home from work.
O on a fun fun point i was eating yesterday and lost a part of a tooth and had to try to get in and have it looked at and found out its going to be about 200 to have it looked at and fixed which sucks because i have to have Storm pay for that for me. So I go in on the 6th to have that done. I hate going I hate shots in my mouth would love to go get it done and be put under and sleep through it all be put all the way out and never see the shot being done. But I will be happy if the tooth can be saved for 2 more years the last time i had work done on it was 2 years ago so wish me luck on that
Ok its 6 am so i better try to get an hour of sleep.

1 comment:

Todd said...

"The new med to try to help me breath better has not kicked in as of yet but hope it starts to work soon"

Yeah, hope it does what it's supposed to also.

"I baked the cake last night so it could set and cool over night so I can just take my time with it today. It has been 6 years since my last cake I decorated so this one might t urn out to be shit."

Sounds delish. Can hardly wait to see it. I'm sure it'll be just fine :-)

"Well the sucker I am has taken in some cats lol"

I knew you would. LOL. The picture in this entry is VERY cute :-D

"But I will be happy if the tooth can be saved for 2 more years the last time i had work done on it was 2 years ago so wish me luck on that"

Good luck. Hope that it's gets fixed with *minimal* pain. *HUGS*