Hi all hope this finds you all doing well.
Its been a busy week at the house. we have 1 kitten still fighting to stay with us. mom cat is drinking on her own. I gave her a nice bath to get her cleaned up some and she is now in her cage with a nice towel to keep clean on. one kitten is still alive and trying to make it. We still feed it every 2 hours and make sure it ps or poops. I hope it makes it a long time. I have made up my mind to try and stop being nice to people who cant take care of there own cat's or dogs and not take any more pets in. I just seem to get my heart hurt by being nice.
Storm is home today and will leave out on monday late so It's nice to have him home an extra day. today he had a man stop and cut down some of the dead tree limbs that were close to the house. now the side yard looks like shit but he is working to get it cleaned up. We will have some green wood for the fire so that is cool. We have about hals a stack of dry stuff so will be nice to have some green to mix in with the dry.
O I made a apple cake for Storm to take to his crew this week. I am going to make homemade sweat and sower pork for dinner. i love to cook when he is at home.
Ok have a good day.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy that mom-cat is going to be alright. Too bad that you only have one kitten surviving though. How sad :-( Hope it pulls through though, that would be cool!
Post a Comment