Ok I am very mad and cant post on the yahoo group why I am mad because i am very sure I would be kicked out of the group. So i am going to bitch on my blog about why I am mad.
I am on a yahoo group called Freecycle. It's a group where you give away stuff you no longer need or use.
Well for the last few weekends we have listed stuff that needed to be picked up and people would say yes I can pick up and then never show up and a few days later email me or call to see if the stuff could still be picked up. I have allso had people ask how much stuff was worth and if it was worth there time to come pick it up. Well hell its FREE what the hell do these people think. I am so sick of other people right now thinking that i can waste my time and be at home wateing for the door bell all day just to make them happy on there time after saying they will show up and never show up and never call and say I am running late or O i cant make it.
WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SO RUDE.
but guess I am rude for posting this lol
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment