Ok as of my last post I said i was going to go room by room in the house and clean it very well. Last night i started on the kitchen and got it done this am. It looks like a diffrent place. Which is cool. I just have the microwave left to do and will do it as soon as the dish washer is done. I keep forgetting I cant use t he water in the sink when the dish washer is hooked up to it lol. I also need Storm to clean the window seal when he gets home because I am so short I cant reach it lol. Hell I am just 5 foot tall. So Maybe later i will get it all done for the day. I got to bed at 2am got a call at 8 am that the new cat was on its way to the house its now 10 am so I have a good start on the day.
JT starts his job this after noon so we will see how that goes.
The new cat is so cool he is blue lol I will take a pic of him as soon as I can. he did not hide like I thought he would he is walking all over the house so that is cool.
Ok will talk later kind of cold out it says it's 37 right now.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on getting the kitchen clean! But I thought you weren't going to get any more animals to take care of. What's happening? Hmm? :-)
Post a Comment