Monday, October 16, 2006

storms son. kittens-life-us goverment

hi. seems if you tell a 19 year old he has a week to get a job or needs to go with out net time and food he gets off his ass and finds a job. Storms son starts a job at the end of the month at a new pizza place not to far from the house.

None of the kittens made it so I am sad.
Life is ok. Storm is still working out of town. but at least I sent him homemade food to eat this week. also sent his crew an apple cake.
Seems that if you now live in the USA that we no longer have freedom to say what we wish about the goverment. So hell i am steping out and saying that the President of the US sucks and needs to find a job he can do better then what he is doing now.

if i am not on for a few days it might be that I was put in jail for saying that the US goverment sucks.

No comments: