Thursday, October 12, 2006

sad sad day 2 lost kitten's

Ok not sure why I keep having cat's and kittens die. Mom cat proubley will not make it to friday. I called the vet and he thinks she will not make it and that is why she had the kittens early. All she does is lay in one place. I moved her and gave her soft food and water to try to get her to eat but so far no food or water is gone.
I lost 2 kittens today. I have been able to get the 3 that are left to drink 100 cc's each which is not much but I get that down them every 2 hours so That helps them some.
I have not got much sleep because I do not think I would wake up every 2 hours so I have been doing short naps so I can feed them every 2 hours. I have them in a box on a heating pad which is coverd with a blanket so The kittens do not get cold. I am working hard to save the ones we have left.

Storm will be home late on friday. So I hope he can maybe help me with the kitten's.
I also go at 530 on friday to pick up Nate and ben for the weekend. So I have a busy weekend on hand. But I love when the kids are able to come to the house. i will be so happy when storm is back working in town.
ok you all have a good night and send good thoughts my way for the kitten's
BB
Karen

1 comment:

Todd said...

Oh geeze, so sorry you've lost 2 of the kittens :-( *HUGS* Sounds like you're doing a good job with the rest though. Sending lots of luck vibes so they thrive in your care.