Why do we think life is hard at times. I have been down the last few weeks. Then I read about a friend who is having a very hard time with people telling her how she should run her home and raise her kids and what her home should look like. Now i think others need to get a life of there own and not hate on people who are diffrent from them. not sure why others think that just because you are diffrent that you need to be told how to do shit in your life. why cant a person have a life with out others in it all of the time. I could see someone steping in if you were a danger to your self by wanting to kill your self or others. but not just because you are diffrent and do not have a life like them.
I have alot to do in my life and need to get off my ass and start life over I guess. I have been walking more trying to eat less stuff i should not eat. I have been going to the Dr which I hate and i am back on my meds for depresion. Now I just need to make a point to do stuff better around the house. I do dishes every day take dogs out and in and just every day stuff. But seems like stuff has got out of hand at some point. I am now going to start picking up an extra 30 min a day and doing the stuff that has been left undone for so long. The vac got fixed so that helps alot with all the dog and cat hair i just need Storm home to move the big stuff so I can vac under it. We did get some of the computer stuff out of the front room this last weekend now need the extra bathroom sink moved to the shop or put up in the bathroom and the old one put in the trash and that would make the front room easer to sweep up. starting tuesday I will start in the front room and go room by room and clean and do the floors. I just need to get a start and not stop tell that room is done for the day. I need trash picked up and to sweep and mop is the big stuff that needs done. I think I will throw stuff out that has not been moved in the last month or so.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you got a good plan to get stuff done. The hardest thing for us is getting started, but once we do, lookout. LOL. Good luck getting stuff done the way you want it :-)
Post a Comment