Saturday, December 02, 2006

cakes look so good.





hi we drove across town to pick up Storm's bday cakes. Well i do have to say I was so shoked at how well it turned out. The pic do not show them as cool as in person. I think Storm liked the lookes of them also.

We are going to put the dragon one in the freezer for next sunday which i was told was fine to do as long as I set it out a day b4 I needed it.

If you ever need a cake and you are in Springfield mo area I would have to say go to JUNES CAKERY The cake was just about 5$ more then one made at wal-mart but to me the shape and stuff is done so much better. Ella is the owner and is very nice and helpful. She does have alot of cake pans to pick from and also does wedding cakes and all occasion cakes. her Number is 417-831-4544
you might tell her that you have seen a dragon cake and wizard cake she did.

Well have a good day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yeah, they DO look cool! :-)