i am so so sick of this time of year.
I was happy about Yule and being with my boy's and spending time with them and with Storm. We had a very nice meal of smoked turkey and green beans and patatoes and gravy and pie. Then we opned the stockings and watched tv and played gavem on the Xbox and game cube and did stuff on the computer. It was a long busy night but fun.
Well then shit hit the fan today when I had to drive my unhappy fat ass to marshfield to have freeking christmas at my dad's home with my sister who hates me and my twin sister who loves me lol. My siser who hates me is so up my dads ass and I think is doing him makes me so sick I hate every min around her and my dad.
Was not fun the 2 hours I had to be in that house. all it turned out to be was a gift fuck over of everyone picking a $5 gift card for walmart O what fun lol
Well on a better point. I did go see my grandma and she seemed to of kind of known who we were and i got to tell her I loved her and she told me she loved me also.
I took a pic of her with the 2 boys so I will keep that forever.
So all and all at 6 pm on sat it was an ok day and a sucky day also. Lol
will be so happy when all this shit passes.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, except for the middle part at your dad's house, it sounds like it was an okay holiday. *hugs* for dealing with your sister though. Glad you and your grandma are getting along.
Post a Comment