Life of A bi F in missouri. Who Is a PAGAN. Who dislikes how God loving people treat others. So I will rant about that and the Pres of the USA and life with my Pagan husband and my 4 kid's.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
look what I found on You tube
This is kind of scary but is going to happen if we do not take a stand. http://freedomtofascism.com
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just wanted you to know that the reason I don't comment on videos (youtube or any) is because with dial-up it takes *forever* for just a short video to load, so we don't watch them. Maybe once/if we ever get DSL or Sattelite Internet.
1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that the reason I don't comment on videos (youtube or any) is because with dial-up it takes *forever* for just a short video to load, so we don't watch them. Maybe once/if we ever get DSL or Sattelite Internet.
Post a Comment