Saturday, December 16, 2006

Zippy Flair's yule Pic


Hi all Storm took this pic of zippy Flair after we got the stockings ready for the yule time. I know it's not the best pic. But I did not wish to scare zippy by not holding on to him for very long. it's so cool to own a dragon lol.
I hope you all are doing well.
I think Storm should be back at home this week which will be so nice. The last 3 months has sucked with him away so much. Will be a very nice yule gift to have him home and back in bed where he is so loved and needed.
We did go Pick up a big big smoker today from a yahoo group. so in the AM i am going to start the smoker and smoke a brisket and see how it does. The smoker is a dule set up with the heat at one end and the cooking part next to it. I have been wanting one like this for years but being on SSI was not able to get it so this is like a dream come true lol. The god's are doing good to make me happy for Yule lol I do love to smoke meat lol
Ok you all have a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. I just saved it to my desktop, opened it with my picture editor, and brightened it up. *smile* Cute dragon :-)

Congrats on getting a new smoker and being able to have Storm home. You're doing well this Yule. *HUGS*