So this is a pic of zippy FlairStorm was nice and got me my YULE gift early. He is such a good husband.
In the paper I had seen and ad for a bearded dragon and it's lights. So I gave the lady a call and she still had it and it was 2 years old the tank had broke and she was moving so did not have time to get the stuff to take him with her on the move so was looking for him a new safe home. well I have been looking for like that last 5 months for one and looking at all info I can find about them and had told Storm that other then a laptop computer that a dragon was what I wanted for yule. I had been callin pet stores the last few days getting prices on the dragon and lights and tank and stuff and it was going to be around 165 for all now we just need to find a 30 gal tank at a good price. I am sure Storm can make a tank if he had the time. He is good at stuff like that.
THANK YOU STORM
1 comment:
Aw, how cute :-)
Post a Comment