well yesterday we finaly got to have Storms b day party.
A nice time was had by all. I had 9 people show up so that was very nice. Every one loved the lamb the way i had cooked it and every one also just loved the soup that I had made. The Kids all played well with each other which was so cool. My mom had made some pic for every one of Storm with his bday cake that I had took last weekend so it was nice that everyone had a pic of him on his 50th bday to take h ome with them.
Well I thought that Storm was going to have today off to made the dragon condo but he got called to go to fort smith to do a job so the condo will hhave to wate tell next weekend. Zippy Flair is in a cage where he gets the light needed and even got some food yesterday after the light had been on and I even got some water to him so I hope he got some of that down him
This is the soup I make. It is the soup from the branson show dixie stampeed. I just change it some with the way I cook all the stuff with each other. and I use real garlic and onions not powerd stuff.
karen's soup
16 oz sweet corn frozen
16 oz green beans frozen
16 oz peas frozen
4 cans chicken broth low salt
1 cut up onion
2 big spoons of garlic cut up
about 32oz of shredded carrots
place in big cook pot and
cook for about 20 min tell vegs are done. cool and put in blinder and blind tell smooth
place back in pan or crock pot and add 1 qt heavy whipping cream. let heat back up and serve
my 3 boy's love it and is kind of good for them with all the veges is all good for you but the cream lol but it sure is good. i also serve it with homemade garlic cheese bread or homemade garlic cheese biskets .
Well have a nice week.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool, sounds like y'all had a good birthday party for Storm! WOO-HOO! Oh, and I don't think I've said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STORM!" yet, so consider it done. *smile*
"we were told with a new cat to keep it in the house for at least 3 weeks b4 we let it out. but guess your cat has been at your home b4."
Yeah, she lived here before she disappeared several months ago, and surprisingly (to me anyway) she remembers us and the other cats seem to remember her. *smile*
Post a Comment