Hi all hope that you are all doing well.
I have had a fun day so far. I have been wanting the game the Sims for a hell of a long time. well today after we watched a movie Storm headed out to pick up a flopy drive for my computer that we had got from a nice man on freecycle. Well he was gone like for an hour and i was getting worried and he did not take his cell phone with him. well he gets home with 3 floppy drives and us both some printer paper and has me go look in the van because he had got me a gift. Well it was the SIMS complete collection. So I am so happy lol
now i have shit I can do when he is at work and i have my house stuff done.
O last night we had some friends over for dinner and a shity movie. It was nice to see them. I had a fun time.
Well tonight we are going to watch movies and stuff and try to stay up tell the new years. Lets see how that goes.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment