Saturday, December 30, 2006

wyldewynd's baby back rib's

well i do have to say that after 12 hours of smoking that the ribs were very good. I have never had 3 rib's that were any better then the 3 i had last night at about 10:30 pm lol
Storm got home and was sick with his neck out so was not able to eat so that was not fun to have him in bed all night. He did say this am the he had 1 rib at 4am and it was very good. he is still sick. I had wanted to take the brisket out to some friends in greenfield but he is to sick for that. Seems like he is sick every weekend for some reason .
Well the brisket is very good also. I took it and it fell apart so I put it in the crockpot with honey garlic mustard sauce that I made over it so we can eat it that way which will be very good.
well have a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-( Sorry Storm is sick. That's great that the ribs turned-out so well. Excellent!

Anonymous said...

ll wrote: "have a good day and have fun watching football on sunday. O tell rain Hi."

Thanks, I hope to (have a good day and enjoy football tomorrow, and tell Rain hi). *smile*