Hi we had a nice christmad dinner at Storm's sisters home in marshfield. very nice cook beef and stuff. I do have it say it was one of the better meal's i have had in a long time.
Storm's mom made me and Storms Sister who also loves penguins a penguin stocking. It is so cool. i am going to email her after I do this and see what she would charge to make my sisters little girl one and also my daughter one for next year. I will have Storm take a pic of it so I can place it on my post later,
After we were done at his sisters home we stoped by my moms house to help her on her computer we had got her a few months ago and she scnned a few pic and printed them of my grandpa so I loved that as kind of a gift from her. it's a pic of him in his navy outfit in 1943 the year my mom was born. Alsogot a pic of my uncle in his uniform with his Bro who was also in the Navy.guess that is a family of men who serve the USA in the navy. I now have a cousin who is in the navy so it just keeps going on and on.
well guess we had a good time all weekend even if my dad's was not all that fun.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovelife wrote:"well guess we had a good time all weekend even if my dad's was not all that fun."
That's good, I was hoping that to be the case :-)
Post a Comment