Friday, December 01, 2006

Weather sucks



At times weather sucks lol
Seems like it is also bad weather in parts of Texas so Kate will not be able to make her trip . So I hope to see her at some other time.
I have not had a fun day. Had to get out to send Bethany her X-mas gift that she asked for and I did find her a very cute penguin card So that was cool to send that with her gift. She should get it by tuesday or wensday.
I am going to go pick up the 2 cakes and put the dragon one in the freezer for next weekend that is the one Storm wishes to save for his family to see. I will take pic of both cakes after we get home with them sat and post them.
I made some very good sweet and sour pork tonight. a few weeks ago when we took my mom her computer she gave us some por loin so i cut it up and made sweet and sour out of it and made my homemade sauce so storm said it was so very good.
Storm is down due to no one being able to make it to the party this weekend so i did find a place in town that I might take him to dinner on sat night. It has prim rib for 10.95 which is cool. So depends on the roads and how much this stuff goes away lol but looks like its going to stay with us for a few more days. But the left overs from dinner will be fine also.


Ok a few pic of the back yard and jazzys first time in the snow. And no we did not let her stay out I think she was outside maybe 5 min each time to do what she had to do then back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that Storm's friends couldn't make it for his party, that just sucks :-( Steak night out sounds good though.

As for the pix, doesn't look like the doggy likes it much. *grin*