

The first Pic is of Storms bday cakes. the 2nd pic is of Jazzy she had never got up on stuff tell we moved the back room around and now she thinks that is her place to sleep. the last pic is of my new pet Zippy Flair. Storm is starting his cage today after he gets back from work. I will take pic of him bulding the cage and how it all works out.Have a fun weekend.
O and Sunday is Storms bday party we were going to have it last sunday but we got alot of ice and some snow so the roads were bad so we are doing it this weekend.
BB
3 comments:
"hi hope the ice is gone for you and that you got your dish back up and can watch your shows"
Most of the ice is gone except in patches. And yeah, satellite dish is back up and we have the stations we're used to having. Thanks for caring.
I'm thinking that sofa is too small for your dog. He does look comfy though :-)
"you need to do more blogging I like all the stuff you talk about."
Thank you, that's sweet. I'll try to blog when something is interesting :-)
Post a Comment