Ok yesterday i was doing good. Or so I thought. I had been up did dishes and all that fun stuff the set down to check e-mails. Well I got an e-mail from who I think might be storms mom it could also be his dad no one put a name on it but it did come from there email account.
Well it was asking me why Storm did not get anyone gifts and was rude about it. I sent an email back stating that we did not even get my kid's gifts and we were pagan and do not do stuff for Christmas and thought that Christmas should be more then what a person gives or get's and for them to send him an email asking h im about gifts.
Not sure why people who go to church think that a gift is what christmas is about.
So next year we are staying home . Which i wanted to do this year also.
Well I am off to see the dr about my allergys. So have a fun day with what ever you all get to do.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have no idea why it can't end :-( As for what their Christmas is all about... well, they did steal the holiday from Pagans, but of course they claim it's all about the birth of their Christ even though he wasn't born anywere near December (yes, I know you know) - Mithra was though (or so my wife tells me :)
You're right though, I don't think they should be complaining what didn't get, that's just rude. IMO.
Hope the rest of your week goes well. *hugs*
Lovelife wrote: "Thank you for the reply on my post. i will have a nice rest of the day got good news from the dr my breathing is doing better so I am so happy about that. No I need to keep on the meds. O he did want to give me a flu shot but I said no and he did not try and talk me in to that so I like him better now lol"
Hey, you're very welcome. Glad to hear that your breathing is doing better, and that he didn't push the flu shot on you. :-)
Post a Comment