Monday, May 29, 2006

all most 4 am

Not sure why I cant sleep. Been doing alot of getting up the last few weeks. Think it might have to do with my meds. Have not been on a sleeping pill in a very long time. So it might be time to get back on them so I do not get manic.
I need to find more to do when I cant sleep.
Seems like i need a new friend in my life lol but I did say a week lol. So I guess I have to stick to that b4 I start the new search for a lady friend.
I must be doig good because I just set and wrote out all my bills for the next month so that it could be all put in the mail on the first lol. Hell i need some sleep lol

No comments: