Now I was all set to go eat at Lamberts for lunch or dinner. But seems like that has changed. Now we will never go. lol
We finaly got to bed at 3 am and got up at 10 so we had a good sleep for a few hours. Jt got home now says he is to sleepy to go eat so I am kind of down about that lol. I was looking forword to it for like all week. kind of funny how stuff so small gets me so happy lol Been told if it rains we will go this week but do not see that taking place. O well guess i need to be in a better mood.
Still haveing a fun weekend with out the soon to be ex girlfriend at the house. Juts need to tell her and storm she is an ex lol. I think Storm knows that. just kind of funny at this point So I am on the look out for a new lady friend who will have fun with the both of us and not tell me how to run the house. Hell I have Storm to do that lol
Seems like after 4 years I am still so in love with that man. HE makes me so happy all of the time. He is such a good and caring man to be with. ok no more of that sick love stuff lol.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment