Well i do have to say it was a very very cool movie. I am not very in to movies like this one but i thought it was very cool.
Storm had told the boy's at the first of the school year if there was no trouble on the bus the he would do something for them so he had me take them to see X MEN. seems like all of them thought it was cool also.
It was nice to have some time alone with them. We went to the first show of the day so that was fun not sold out but very close to it.
Storm stayed home and got some sleep after the bad nighthe had seems like Kati did not like the light being on in the front room when Zachary was playing the game cube. So at about 2 storm got up and took her out and asked him to get to bed but I guess Storm stayed up because he would of only got one more hour of sleep any way. well when i got up at 7 he was at home from work so i guess that is cool.
We are on the way to Branson to a concert that I won tickets to a few weeks ago. So it should be fun.
I might post more later.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment