Ok so last time i was posting I guess I was not so nice. But I guess most do not understand being bipolar. if I do not get sleep It will send me over the edge in to a manic state.
So its now allmost 10 am and i got a few hours of sleep. which i so needed.
Storm says he is about to die because I woke him up last night when I got so mad at the dog and the house guest. now he says his side is killing him. So its going to be one of those days at the house. I have so much to get done today also so as i will say now This day is going to be a not so good day lol.
talk with you all later.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment