Saturday, May 20, 2006

sat work on the house

ckHi seems like storm was busy today. First he got his truck full of trash from the shop then he started to take down the old blocks from the shop and replace then with new ones so he could make it look better. in the process of doinf that he droped bricks on my plants at the back of the house so I hope after he cleans it all up it will still look ok.. He sure did alot of work tell it kind of started to rain. he is out now on a mission from a post on freecycle to get a big dresser not sure where he is going to put it if he was the first to get to the house that had it.

the ribs smoked for about 4 hours now its t ime to eat them when storm gets home. So I hope he likes them . I had a taste of them and it was good.
well i will talk later

No comments: