Tuesday, May 16, 2006

busy day.

Hi had a busy day. Went to food for less at about 625am and got alot of the meat from yesterday that was marked down. got a good deal on KC strip got 5 steaks in a pack marked down from about 12 dollers to 5 each pack and that was cool storm loves them. also found him a pack of ribs that is a dubble pack for 12 so that was cool. so got alot of diffrent stuff should do ok now for rest the month with the kids over for meat so I am happy about that. then stoped at price cutter and got 3 big chickens for about 2 dollers each so I loved that lol oing to cut them in half and cook them on the grill. guess i should go backbecause this is the last night for the sale on them but freezer is so full now do not have any place to put stuff. So the meat outlook for the next month looks very good with all the other meat i found at a good price.
I also had an idea to cook steamed broc and culf with onions and mushrooms and garlic and butter for dinner to go with left over popcorn chicken. Well it was so good storm and I just had the veg lol so that was cool.
Storm was home sick today he hurt his eye at work yesterday so i hope he is doing better soon. I hate to see him hurt at all.
I talked with Bethany tonight she is doing well. I just am happy to get to call her every week now.
well i need to go do dishes so talk later.

No comments: