Sunday, May 14, 2006

Good mom's day.

Hi today was a fun day. We had a cook out at the local park for my mom and sister. It was very coold but we made it through it. I had asked my oldest sister to come but she had stated to me last week that she had to work. But like that was the truth lol. So we get to the park and start the grill and cook the food and eat and talk and storm worked with sis to get her pic on her computer. Only in the days of computers do you take your computer to the park for a cook out lol.
I had the boy's today from noon tell 4. we had fun cooking and throwing the football. We also stoped to see grandma at the rest home. I think she kind of still has an idea who i am but sure does not remember the boy's at all.
Grandmaw asked Storm when he was going to mow the yard and he said next week that he just did it a few days ago. Well she look at him and said it sure does grow fast so I had to remind him that is what she calls a beard lol so then he got it.
It's hard to see her the way she is now but also funny at t imes to hear the storys that she comes up with and stuff she says then sayd the totaly diffrent stuff a few min later.
When we left I asked Zack when I get that old and like that if he would come see me and he said no because I would not be the mom he grew up with and he was not sure he could stand seeing me like that. I told all 3 of the boy's and Storm it was not how i wanted to see grandma but I still love her its just hard to see the changes in her the last 2 years.

Well Storm is setting out more of his plants now that we are at home. I am just glad to set down a few min at my o so nice home and not have to cook and stuff for a few more min.

O and to top the day off when we were droping off the boys we ran in to my oldest sister and her kid's and my dad. now what was the story about not getting her kid's today and her working. some people will do what ever it takes to hurt others. But that is how she lives her life I guess.
well i better check out email.

No comments: