Well today has been a fun day so far. We got up had some personal time with each other and god was it good. lol
Then I cooked breakfast and had a nice meal with storm. JT came home and we talked with him a few min. I talked Storm in to getting him a cake for grad. So we went to walmart and picked up the cake then stoped off at food 4 less to get a few items for the rest of the week.
On the way home we stoped and picked up Barb so she could spend some time with her son. She orderd us all food for lunch which was nice of her.
The cake was very good and so was the food.
such a fun day so far. I hope this week goes good also............
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment