Ok so I got the groc done so that was one step closer to a happy day. got the pasta salad in the frig and i am now cooking bacon wraped honey musterd chicken brest for a late lunch for me and storm and kat. Also got 4 pounds of berrys cut up and in the frig for a snack and to take with us tomarrow. been a long day already and its just 2 lol
Seems like i finaly had it after beeing to the store and hearing someone keep saying I am ready to eat a few times for me to get all i could take and told her to fix what ever she could find when we got home because I had stuff to get ready for sunday and she was at the age she could at least heat up some food.
Guess that did the trick because she found food and is now sleeping unlike some of us who did not get much sleep last night.
well i need to run get some stuff in a bag for sunday's cook out so I will post later.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment