Ok now this is the kicker. I finaly got her to say she was sorry for telling me how to run my house and how to clean it. What after 3 weeks of wanting to hear this I finaly got it from her
Now she says she is trying to figer her life out and find out of Rick is playing her or not. I told her to just talk with him and to tell him he is hurting her by talking about sex with other people and if he wants to be with her and her to not see others people also then to find that out from him. hell how can i tell her what to do lol.
I told her I would give her a week to make up her mind. yes i am giving in lol
if after this week is over and she has not told me that he is out of her life as a fuck friend then I will move on and find a new person to be with storm and i .... i do not think it is right for storm and i to not be with others and her to be doing who ever she likes. its hell being bi at times lol
I also told her i would not put up with any one telling me how to run my house other then storm.
SO WE WILL SEE IN A FEW DAYS WHAT HAPPENS.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment