Well today was a so so day. It’s about 3 and I am on my way to pick up the boy’s. So I am happy about that. Storm started a big job out of town but he is making the trip home every night so that is good. I sure do miss him when he is away. It’s getting hot already and its not even summer yet today it’s about 88 so the house is not cool at this time. I have the fan on the dog’s and the ferrets. Still is hot lol
Tomorrow we go to Branson for a concert that I won tickets to so I will like that. It’s nice to get some time alone with Storm. I am not sure what we will do tomorrow with the kid’s I will have them tell about 5 so I hope we all have fun. Then it will be off to the concert.
Well if any stuff happens I will post more later lol
Still looking for a new lady friend so that is a long and not so fun task to be doing lol
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment