Friday, May 12, 2006

First day as a new blogger.

Hi we are a family in Missouri in the USA. I am Karen I am 35 and a bi f. My husband is 49 and is a very loving caring man. We have7 kids most of them are out on there own or live with my 2 ex husbands lol. But I do get time with my 3 boy's on the weekends.
We are also a pagan couple which is a big diffrance from most people in Missouri. But It is our life and we love it.
My handfasted husband is very in to his garden and his train sets that he is setting up when he is not at work.
I just like being a good wife and lover to him and our girlfriend we have now had for the last month and a half.
this will be a fun weekend we have plans with some friends that we are going to spend sat night with and sunday is moms day so I will have my 3 boy's and we are going to do a cook out for my sister and my mom.
I will be back on later to post more. have a good day.

No comments: