Monday, May 29, 2006

Trip to Lamberts

Hi well I had forgot that Storm had the day off. So we did get to go to Lamberts. Well we allways have to wate when we go to eat there. Well this time was just an hour and 20 min. So I did not think that was bad. It allways gives us time to talk about all kinds of stuff. This time we took JT to eat for part of his Grad pres. Well I did not think he was paying any attention to me at all and I saw a lady who Storm would of loved to of had sex with. Just his kind of dream lady about 100 lbs and no tits lol So I said Storm you would love to do her well Storm did not see her at first so I had to repoint her out lol well JT asked what I was saying and I told him I was talking to his dad so he asked a few more times so I finaly said i was showing his dad a lady to sleep with. Well he said to me that was way to much info lol

Still not sure why Storms dream lady is about 100 -125 lbs and NO tits. all of his ex were not small and I sure the hell an no where close to 125 lbs maybe one of my legs is 125 lbs lol...

well we sure did have a fun time and the food was good. I think JT had fun and he said his food was very good.

No comments: