Sunday, May 28, 2006

nice fun day and night

Well it was a nice long fun day. Seems like Storm got up and started the yard work and had it almost done by the time I got out of bed at 9 am. Then he worked more in his shop and took stuff to the dump. It sure looks a lot nicer out there now.

After he had been doing that and work on the shop we got some personal time with each other. Seems like I had the best sex ever lol

Well as we were getting done with our fun a long lost friend called and asked if we would help her move her stuff out of where she had been staying. So off we went to help her out. Now Storm shop is full of her stuff tell she gets a place at the first of the month. It was nice to see her and have her over for dinner.
After Karen went home we had some other friends stop by and pick a very small batch of cherrys . Wish I would have had more to of gave them. It was very nice to have them and there 2 wonderful kids over for a few hours. Seems like Storm got a few drinks in him and had a nice night also. Never seen him have as much fun as he has had in the last few days.

Well its been a very very very good weekend with out the soon to be ex girlfriend at the house. I just in my sick mind wish we could find a nice lady to be with us and have fun. Seems like some people do not know how to be true friends.
Well its 2 am I will post more later

No comments: