I have had a good day so far. got up took the dog's out then went back to sleep tell about1 so I have had a good slow day lol. then took a short drive to wal mart to get storm his soda for work. Seems like every time i go to the close walmart all i get is a 24 pack because all the other is taken. But I hope that will last him a few days.
Played with the ferret's a few times today. I need to see if Storm will help me clean the cage tonight if he is not so tired after being at work today.
Going to have left overs tonight for dinner. I hope to BBQ tomarrow night just not sure what to grill yet.
ok need t o take a crying dog out be back later if i have any more fun lol
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment