Ok this is going to proudly piss you all off. But I am so sick of the 9-11 stuff. That is all that was on TV last night and I am so sure that is all that will be on today. Yes it happened. But this is 5 years after. Move on. After Oklahoma City bomb was all the TV shows about it for 5 years every anv no. So I am kind of sick of the 9-22 shit.
We need to get our troops home. We need to get a PRESIDENT who will do the job right and get troops home and work on getting our border with Mexico safe where people just cant run across it and say well hell now I am a AMERICAN and live off the US government. I see no problem if you come t o the US the right way and then live off the gov lol but hell do not just run over from Mexico and do the shit that is taking place now.
The American Indians were fucked over when taken over by the us government so I guess the Mexicans think its ok to fuck over the US government. Is that pay back. lol
We also need a president who will look at health care in the USA. Shit needs to happen. It’s sad when a family has to pick do I feed my child or do I take a sick child to the dr and pay for it for months. Do I get meds I need or do I pay rent. Health care for people of the US needs to change.
Ok guess I am not starting the day off right. Its 430 am and I am already pissed lol
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm kind of tired of the whole "9-11" stuff too, and agree that the media needs to stop bringing it up cuz it does nothing but open old wounds.
Post a Comment