Hi it’s been a slow day. Around camp Wynn lol
Got up at 7am. Got my Sunday call in to KTTS. Fixed Storm his coffee. Which is like never happened in that last at least 3 years. But that is a long sad story lol So I got up thought what the hell be nice to him he is kind of sick so I fixed him coffee and biscuits and gravy. And brought it to him in bed. What a wife I can be at times lol. See if you put out the night b4 you might get breakfast in bed lol just a joke.
Ok after we had breakfast I did dishes in the new to us dish washer. So cool lol. Now I can like save dishes tell I get a load and do them. I did do dishes like 3 or 6 times a day now this is going to save me so much time like I need more down time. Ok as Dishes were doing what ever dished do lol I went out to STORMS garden. And guess what I did I did what I told him I would never do because it was his garden and he was doing that hydroponics stuff. Which was new to him this year and I did not wish to get in trouble for touching stuff. So I opened the gate walked in and picked green peppers and banana peppers. Does not look like we will get many more. But he sure does have a lot of hot peppers. Last week we gave away a 6 lb bag of them so just ask if you wish to have some lol and if you have my address lol. I was going to list them on freecycle but last time I did no one wanted them last year so Storm has a few men at work who pickle them and when Ben is at the house he eats a few. Ok after I did the pepper picking. I came in the house and tried to use my cam and take pic of cats and dogs and peppers and stuff and still did not turn out as well as it did of a personal pic so need to work on the settings one more time. I am just not good with my own cam lol but can use Storms just fine lol. We also watched some of THE JACKET on HBO. Now I have to go rent it because I thought it was good that part that I watched. Storm listed stuff on Freecycle so is in the process of getting that stuff out of the house. His work area of the house is so full we could give stuff away for weeks lol. Will be nice when he has room to start doing stuff with all the trains he has.
O this week is going to suck and so will the next 8 weeks due to Storm being out of town with his job. But he will be home on weekends. He also got a laptop on ebay so we can talk at night on yahoo and he will have stuff to do and still be able to get on ebay. I think he would die if he could not do ebay for 8 weeks. I think he needs a treatment program lol JUST A JOKE STORM.
Now I think I will go to the back yard un pot my dead tomato plants and give Storm back his pots. Also need to clean out filter on my pond. So be back later hehehe.
ok tryed to post pic and guess what hell no will not show up. guess i will post them all olone in a post just for them lol.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounded like an 'okay' day. Cool :)
Post a Comment