Wednesday, September 20, 2006

short update

Hi just wanted to check in. I am doing ok. Kind of been down due to Storm being out of town. But looks like rain where he is at the next few days so he said tonight when he was online that he might be home thursday. So I would love that. I do ok in the day time but hate it at night to be home with out him. Yes his son is at home but hell he is to busy with his game to talk with me. Just gets out of his room for food and drink and to go to OTC. So its like i am alone. If it was not for my dogs and cat's i am not sure what I would do lol. I am also hooked on YOU TUBE. i have made 3 videos with the men and women killed in war and will do more as soon as i have time lol. so been doing that and sleeping alot.
Did get out of houes tonight went to dillons for some chips and food lol i know not good for me but hell missing storm alot so wanted chips lol not sure why storm and missing him made me want chips lol.
So as you can tell not alot going on.
O Dragons foot is doing good.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Glad that you're doing okay, even if not much is going on. Not much going on here either. *smile* Glad that Dragon's foot is doing good too :-)

Todd said...

Hi, thanks for your comments on my blog :-) I will try not to get down on myself for not having money, cause deep down I do know that I'm rich in other ways. Thanks for pointing that out! *hugs* And you're right, having on-line friends is a very important fact of life for me. Thanks for being there.