Hi all. I have not posted alot. Been kind of down because Storm has been out of town.He Will be headed home on friday. Just in time to go with me to pick up 2 of my sons for the weekend. So that will be nice.
I havent been doing much. Got bill's ready to go on friday. So that is out of the way. On friday I am going to get a hard drive for my moms computer and order one online for the boy's computer. The boys asked for that as an early xmas gift so will get that in a few weeks in the mail. So I bet the kids will be happy to not have to use my computer as much.
I have a cute foster dog. Maybe I will do a pic of her tomarrow when I have sun light and I take her out. I gave her a bath tonight and had to change water 6 times to get her all clean. She is very shy but seems to do ok with the other dog's and cat's. I think she is about 11 so kind of old.
Ok I think I need to go so have a good night.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you're not having as good a week since Storm left town. I'll bet your kids will definitely be happy to have their own computer. That's very nice of you. *smile* I'd like to see a picture of your new foster dog, I love picture. *smile again*
Post a Comment