Ok was checking my old excite email and looked at the news on excites web page.
what do I see news on why Brad Pitt is not married. LOL
Seems like he is stating he will not marry tell all poeple are able to legaly marry who ever they wish to be married to.
this is what was said.
NEW YORK (AP) - Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.
Ok now I can say that is why Storm and I are just handfasted not legaly married. LOL I will not marry tell all people can marry be it man and woman- man and man lady and lady man and lady and lady ok you get my point.
the real reason that Storm and i will never get legaly married is that we see the USA goverment being to in to the lives of people and the state of mo should not be able to say who you can love and why does a paper say that you love him or her more just by a paper.
So kind of cool Brad stated that but maybe he is just useing that also. who knows and who cares lol
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess that is kind of cool of Brad, and you and Storm too :-) The reason Rain and I got married when we did was because the VA would approve our loan to buy a house unless we were. That was back in 92. Up until that point, we were perfectly okay just living together.
Post a Comment