Saturday, September 09, 2006

The F word. Will and day's fun???

The F word. Ok On the way home from seeing Zachary sing at the apple festival Storm and I were talking and I guess I said the F word with out thinking like I always do. So now I cant say the F word any more I have to say freak and not F.
Well we had a nice day at the apple festival. Storm got me some apple butter he is not sure he will like it or not he has never had any that he can remember. I bought a ticket from Zachary for his FFA group to win a calf. Like what am I going to do with a baby calf in town lol so if I win I guess we have a big new dog. You would think that since it was an apple festival you would see a lot of apple stuff but no we walked around for about 45 min and just one booth with apple stuff. So not sure why it is called apple festival lol.
I took my cam with me but for some reason. I had Freaked it up after getting it back from my good friend. So when it was time to take pic of Zachary sing it did me no good to take a pic. Storm did get a BIG BIG SHOT OF MY ASS lol But the pic of my fat ass does show how long my cornrows are lol

We got back to Springfield stopped to get what we thought would be a nightgown for me at a shop I get bras at which carries stuff for large size ladies. But the stuff in my size was stuff that could not be on me around the kid’s lol. But Storm found me stuff he would love to get me lol. So guess I will order from the same place I do every other time I need a gown I can use for every night sleep in stuff.

After that we stopped at Food 4 less did the groc shopping for the week. Got stuff to make manicotti for jeretts birthday he is 19 today. Came home and Storm bid on a big boy on ebay then he went to Low’s to get the stuff so I could use the dish washer that we had got last week from free cycle. So now that is working.

O I did find a site online where you can do your will. So I did that today and printed it out. Now I need to find 2 willing people not related to me to drag to the bank to get it notarized so its all set to go. So I am happy that is done. Now if I got get Storm to do one.

We had a nice dinner and now storm is watching NASCAR. I am just looking for stuff to do.

So we will see how life goes with out the F word and me having to say Freak and not F.

Have a good night you all.

1 comment:

Todd said...

So you can't say fuck, why not? Kids?

Glad you had a good day though, and got everything done. As for there not being much about apples at the Apple Festival, it's the same way at the Berrie Festival too. Only about one vendor has something related to berries. Makes no sense, but there ya go. *grin*