Sunday, September 17, 2006

long sad day

Hi storm was home all day today so that was nice. It was a day with rain on and off. So he did not have to leave at 5 to go out of town for the week. And has off tell monday at 5 when he wil go then.
I have had a so so weekend.
Had fun with my kid's on friday and saturday. got to talk with Bethany on sunday and she is doing well. She loves school this year and has made some new friends.
Sunday I watched part of the race with storm. Worked more on my video stuff. I need better lights around my computer. Storm went out and got some stuff for his laptop so he can use it more when out of town and also got 2 dvds to take with him. So that is nice and will give him stuff to do if not on his computer.
We had friends over tonight so that was fun.
(Just a short not K and K and Kid's We love you all.)
Storm is now down loading me a video program so that is nice of him. He is such a nice husband. I love you Storm.
Well I am off to bed so I wish you all a good week.
BB

No comments: