What a day at camp Wynn.
Storm is at work because starting wensday he will be out of town for 6-8 weeks. But will be home on the weekends. So that is not going to be any fun for him or I. I will do ok in the day time but after say about 5pm. i will proubley be very sad because I will not have any one to talk with or eat dinner with or hug or kiss or have sex with. I will be ok be4 5pm becaue that is when he is allways at work. But after 5 I will miss him being at home. but at least this time he is taking his new laptop with him. So if the place he is staying has the net then he can talk with me online and see the emails that I send him and also go to YOU TUBE and check out the post I make when he is away.
O yesterday i made a short video of him doing his ass dance and posted it on YOU TUBE and hell people are watching it. Kind of funny. I did get a hate post on YOU TUBE today but i get that alot on this also. So that was not new info that people hate me lol
So if you see me post and I seem down try to talk with me ok. I need people to talk with me lol
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I think you need to shoot the coyote and hang his skin on the fence by the chickens and it will keep more of them away. My mom and dad did that one summer when we were kid's and as far as my old mind can remember it did work. not nice but it did work."
That's a good idea. Just wish we could see it *before* it's got a chicken. So far though, no luck. Thanks for the idea, we will give it a try! :-)
Post a Comment