Wednesday, September 13, 2006

storm away-dragon needs vet.

Hi all. I am doing so so. kind of bored. Did talk with Storm when he got online tonight so that is cool.

I have some sad news. I went to feed Dragon and he was ok. well about 2 hours later I go to bring him and Jazzy in for the night. Well Dragon limped all the way to the door. So i gave him a treat and looked at his leg and it was ok no cuts or stuff then I noticed his nail was hanging most the way off. I went to see how bad it was and that was not good he snaped at me but I understand why. I called the ER for dogs and it was going to be about 60 to have him looked at and more to do what it took to fix his paw. So I will take him to our reg vet at 8 am to see what needs done. Its not got blood coming from it so i think he will be ok I have him in his cage so he will not walk around and hurt it more.

So not a good start to Storm being out of town. So wish me and dragon luck in the am.

No comments: