
Ok this is my 3rd time to try this. for some reason my computer keeps restarting.
Ok I can die a happy fat lady now.
ok well lets start by how the day was. then on to the good part.
ok got up at like 845 did dishes. got dogs out. got bills ready to go. got online payed phone bill. got zacharys gift payed for on ebay. payes all ccs and child support to mo and oklahoma. payed van ins and even took Storms ex out to pay her bills and get her groc for the next few weeks. Stoped and put in 30 in on gas so I could go get kids tonight gave me a little over half a tank. but gas did go down a few cents over night so that is cool. o went to food for less because i was on that side of town. Got the stuff to make homemade hot wings tonight I had the chicken but needed butter and franks redhot sauce. ok got that all done by 1130 so was happy.
Ok well I thought what the hell why not do something for me like that never happens.
So guess what I did. i am so so happy. I went and spent 4.5 hours and got my hair corn rowed. I am so happy it looks so cool or to me it does and well hell I got it done for me lol.
Ok after that I took the 45 min trip to pick up 2 of the boys. seems like my oldest has a job and a life with out mom :( so life goes on. nate did tell me my hair was cool so i guess he likes it.
Storm said he liked it and it should be cooler in the summer time. God should of had it done last month lol.
Ok I cooked 5 lbs of homemade hotwings and i think all but maybe 5 or so are gone. Storm had 2 servings and that does not happen alot so i guess it was a big hot. Ben could eat them every day. Nate just wanted to eat because he wanted back on the game cube because we spent 5.50 and rented 4 games for them to play.
ok will try to post pic of my o so cool hair. i hope it stays in for like a month but that is jsut a wish.
1 comment:
"ok will try to post pic of my o so cool hair. i hope it stays in for like a month but that is jsut a wish."
Ah-ha, now I know why you can die happy. LOL. Glad that you got your hair done the way YOU wanted. *applause*
Post a Comment