Ok so last night it was kind of hot in the bedroom of the house.(ok this is not a sex post for 1 time lol) So I told storm we could just leave that back slidingdoor open and get some nice cool air. But no he said it was not safe to leave the door open at night because we could be killed.(myself i think we would be ok) So I was up most the night due to it being hot in the bed room even with fans on. fans were just moving hot air lol. So I was up at 430 when he got up for work and asked why the hell cant I sleep with cool night air and one more time it was because we might get killed or shit like that. So out of Storms mouth came words kind of like these. We could sleep with the door open if it was not for all the Christians who go around do stuff to others.(not that some pagans do not do bad stuff.)
So after I did get 3 hours In bed with hot air blowing around me I looked up this info. on the diffrent people who are in prison. this is what i found. I do wish it had listed pagans also so if you have any idea where i can find that info out send it to me.
this study was done in like 1997 so very old. would love to find a new one like this.
Catholic 29267 39.164%
Protestant 26162 35.008%
Rasta 1485 1.987%
Jewish 1325 1.773%
Church of Christ 1303 1.744%
Pentecostal 1093 1.463%
jehovah Witness 665 0.890%a
dventist 621 0.831%
Orthodox 375 0.502%
Mormon 298 0.399%
Judeo-Christian Total 62594 83.761% (of the 74731 total responses)
Total Known Responses 74731
I am almost sure that there are not 29268 pagans in prison in the USA. But I can be wrong at times lol.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment