Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yes Yes Yes O BABYYes

O I am like So happy right now.

It's allmost friday. And why am I so happy. Well Storm get's to come home on fridays from being out of town all week.
Allso I get to go pick up the boy's for the weekend. We are going to go to Branson for my mom's company gathering so That will be alot of fun for the kid's.
It's at a theampark and all the stuff is free So that is way cool. We are going to go about 9 am and stay tell the firework show is over. Then drop the boy's off at Lee's camp because all of them are going camping for the last time this summer.
I did talk with Nate and he sold me a coupon book of some kind lol what a mom I spend $10 on a coupon book I have no idea what it has in it lol. but It is for his school band so it's all cool.

Ok Going to go talk with Storm on Yahoo. It's nice he has a laptop now so we talk more when he is away.
So you all have a fun friday.

1 comment:

Todd said...

It's always good to "hear" you so happy. Cool! :-)