Ok was going through my reg e-mail and for some reason I opened an e-mail from someone I did not know. Ok tell me how i should not do that later lol.
Well I am so happy I opend that email. It is a cool song on a web site. this is that link to the song go take a look at it.
http://johnnytex.com/
if you can get the song then these are the words.
I was sittin in traffic listenin to the radioGeorge Strait was singin Seashores of Old MexicoIT sounded so good I got an idearI’m gonna go there since they’re all over herethe Lone star state should be renamed Texico
So long Texas hello Mexico I’m gonna swim the Rio Grande at El PasoI’m leavin tonight I ain’t gonna packI’m only takin the clothes on my back So long Texas hello Mexico
I’ll drive a rattletrap car with no liabilityI’ll demand equal rights though I’m there illegalyI’ll protest in the streets till they finally grant themSing English words to their national anthemHey Vincente what’s right for your people should be right for me.
There’s no controllin that tide that keeps rollin across the lineThis old Texas cowboy feels like my home state’s no longer mine.
So long Texas hello Mexico I’m gonna swim the Rio Grande at El PasoI’m leavin tonight I ain’t gonna packI’m only takin the clothes on my back So long Texas hello Mexico
Yep, turnabouts fair playHeck I already love the food.........and TequillaI’m gonna fly the Lone Star Flag and Old Glory every dayI’m gonna celebrate every 4th of JulyI’m gonna make them print them forms in English just for meI’m gonna marry me a pretty senorita and we’ll have free medical care and free education for all our kidsHeck playin my old guitar is the only OTHER skill I got
I wonder if I’ll see old George Strait over thereHey Gringo you swimming the wrong way manYeah Yeah I know Hey Amigo, Hey Amigo you got a seester?
I love it lol
have a cool day you all.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment